The «Tool» System For Trading Options
Trading futures involves using certain types of strategies for assessing the market and forming trading forecasts. There are many such methods. We want to offer you an extremely simple yet at the same time productive and universal system called “Tool.” This method to determine the direction of market fluctuations makes it possible to steadily achieve profitable trading lots at a rate of more than 85%, which is an excellent performance indicator for highly dynamic growth of trading capital. The strategy works on a combination of technological indicators and allows you to correctly assess the quotes of an asset in any market situation.
Technical tools of the system
Before we start discussing the components of the strategy and how to use them in binary trading, we need to resolve one technical issue. The thing is that market assessment on the “Tool” strategy is based on high-tech tools that are not part of the indicator sets on any trading platforms intended for operations with binary options. Therefore, we need an auxiliary technical resource which will offer the required indicator tools, as well as liquidity charts of financial instruments. We suggest you use the tradingview.com professional resource. On this site you will find all the necessary analysis tools and high-precision technical asset charts.
Let’s continue our prep work – open the chart of the best possible financial instrument for your trading, put it into the 1-minute building mode and set the following technical indicators of market movement forecasting for liquidity quotes:
- The Sell Line indicator – this technical service builds a price corridor on the chart which takes into account short-term levels of support and resistance, as well as price boundaries in a wide market range. Thus, we get on the chart dynamic lines of market extremes that simultaneously display figures from several periods of price movement. This opens up the possibility of tracking the highest possible number of potential trend reversal zones and allows you to clearly respond with contracts to those technical market fluctuations.
- The Vervoort Heiken Ashi Candlestick Oscillator indicator – this custom filter of market noise and low-frequency quote movement allows you to accurately determine the points at which the market starts a trend or corrective reversal, which is the most optimal signal for the registration of trading lots with binary options. Thus, we get an effective tool for confirming market trends.
After carrying out the necessary configurations on the operating chart, you get the markup of the template for the “Tool” system, which will have the following format:
The use of a third-party technical service as a platform for forecasting makes it possible to expand the strategy’s potential when working on terminals from binary brokers. Simply put, you can use the system’s signals on any trading resource. We recommend the Binomo operator’s terminal as the most efficient and safest choice. Here you will find the best choice of assets for yourself, high-yield contracts, and the highest quality support resources necessary for trading.
Signals for trading
Registration of trading lots UP:
- As a result of fluctuations, quotes of the underlying instrument reach the lower boundary of the red narrow band price corridor, after which they carry out a technical reversal upwards
- On the Vervoort Heiken Ashi Candlestick Oscillator filter, columns of the histogram change color to green and begin to line up above the axial level of the scale, which indicates a break in the trend movement upwards
Registration of trading lots DOWN:
- As a result of fluctuations, quotes of the underlying instrument reach the upper boundary of the red narrow band price corridor, after which they carry out a technical reversal downwards
- On the Vervoort Heiken Ashi Candlestick Oscillator filter, columns of the histogram change color to red and begin to line up below the axial level of the scale, which indicates a break in the trend movement downwards
When using the system for binary trading, we recommend working with trades that have expiration periods in the range of 5-15 minutes. Thus, we will create the conditions necessary for effective processing of the signals of the system and achieving stable profits.
In order to reduce financial risks in binary trading, it is recommended to apply the standard restrictions on the cost of trades when operating the system. When trading with a large amount of capital, use lots of up to 3% of the amount of available funds, but with a minimum investment account, use contracts of the lowest possible cost.