The 15-minute Sedition Trading System
The financial asset market offers investors a lot of opportunities for profitable work every day. However, you will need a trading strategy to determine specific points when to execute contracts, and its task will include evaluating technical data and generating signal indicators for the trader.
This is the kind of method we’re offering today for your consideration. The Sedition system is a professional indicator method of technical analysis that enables you to consistently earn on the online market. Its high-quality signal generation algorithm allows for a daily increase in capital of at least 50%, which is a very good performance indicator for trading.
The principle of the system
Technically, the system operates on three indicators which determine various market patterns and zones for the optimal registration of trading lots. But the advantage of this system is actually in the details. The thing is that the system indicators used in the strategy make it possible to identify areas in which it is better to abandon trading operations – the so-called levels of short-term consolidations. At the same time, the exit of price quotes from those restricted zones is a powerful signal to work on the market. In addition, the strategy provides traders with an excellent algorithm for filtering false market data and noise, which makes it possible to use the signal of this main market forecasting service extremely efficiently. So, let’s start to build the system template – for this we’ll switch the chart time frame to the M1 mode and install the following set of services:
- Range Identifier – this is the primary prediction service for this strategy. Its task is to determine short-term zones of flat fluctuations on the basis of calculating the deviation of price figures from their averages for the period taken into account, as well as the levels of trend vector reversals. In aggregate, we get an efficient and easy-to-use analysis service for our work.
- SM_RSI_2_Start_Low – in this case, we are not using the classic trend oscillator but a custom, advanced version. The perfect algorithm of this technical indicator enables you to more clearly and quickly determine price reversals when a new trend is building – such a reaction to trend changes significantly increases the level of forecast performance and makes it possible to receive the highest quality signals for trading.
- Twiggs Money Flow – this is a non-standard oscillatory market assessment service built on tbe advanced algorithm of the classic LazyBear tool. This service is needed in order to build a filtering system for the strategy signals and as an auxiliary resource to define narrow ranges of trend vector movement.
Please note that when working on platforms for futures trading, it is not always possible to access these technical forecasting resources, therefore, in such cases it is recommended to use the auxiliary professional service tradingview.com, where you can easily build the necessary system template:
The basic signals for trading on an uptrend are the following technical signals from the indicators:
- The price of the asset is not in the zone of short-term consolidation built by the Range Identifier indicator, and it has also crossed the level of the moving upwards
- The dynamic level of trend fluctuation of the asset market built by the SM_RSI_2_Start_Low service has pushed up from the zone bounded by levels 0 and 10
- The Twiggs Money Flow oscillator line has crossed the median of the scale upwards
The basic signals for trading on a falling trend are the following technical signals from the indicators:
- The price of the asset is not in the zone of short-term consolidation built by the Range Identifier indicator, and it has also crossed the level of the moving downwards
- The dynamic level of trend fluctuation of the asset market built by the SM_RSI_2_Start_Low service has pushed down from the zone bounded by levels 100 and 80
- The Twiggs Money Flow oscillator line has crossed the median of the scale downwards
We sought to create a trading system that would cover the most convenient time period during the trading day. That’s why at the beginning of the review we suggested that you use the minute period of the operating chart. In this mode, the most effective trading lots are contracts with expirations of up to 15 minutes, and you’ll be able to use the signals for both positions with a full expiration range and for lots with expirations of 5 minutes each.
On the issue of managing losses and trading risks, the system follows the standard set of efficient operation rules: we trade lots with a maximum risk level of no more than 5% of the volume of your operating account. Operations on a minimal amount of capital are carried out using contracts of the initial cost. That way we can quickly increase our capital with minimal drawdowns.
Choosing A Reliable Broker
|Broker||Bonus||Min Deposit||Payout||Review||Open Account|
|$10||Up to 91% *||Review||Visit Broker|
|Up to 50%, not available in EU countries||$100||Review||Visit Broker|
|Up to 100% deposit||$10||Up to 90%||Review||Visit Broker|