The Trading Strategy «Riband»
Among the diverse techniques of assessing trading charts of various financial assets, there are a number of professional and most effective systems that ideally fit trading in the binary market. One of such systems is «Riband»! This indicator method of forecasting is capable of giving more than 86% of the effective options bids, which can fully satisfy the trading plan of any investor. In addition, the system is characterized by high signal performance and versatility, which expands the technical and financial potential of traders when working with binary options. Thus, by simply sticking with this strategy, you can not only expand your forecasting arsenal but also get a service with the highest possible efficiency.
The system services
In order to make the strategy forecasts highly probable, a combination of trend and oscillator indicators as well as current trend levels, are used in the system. This highly efficient set of technical analysis tools enables us to get very accurate signals for trading.
So, to create a good system layout, you need an asset chart with relatively high volatility. Choose the M1 mode and install this set of indicators:
- The indicator CV_Ultimate_MA_MTF_V2,
- The Support and Resistance indicator,
- The AR MACD BB indicator v 1.00.
Such resources for technical analysis aren’t available on standard brokerage platforms of the binary market. Therefore, you need a service with live charts as well as a variety of specialized indicators. In this case, you can use Meta Trader (visit its site), to with you need to upload all the necessary services. The alternative solution is the site tradingview.com. This resource for professional investors offers a full set of necessary tools and conditions for applying the strategy.
A good example of a professional trading service can be offered by the trading terminal provided by Binomo – a large market operator with the most professional services and resources.
After installation and configuration, the technical chart will look like this:
Let’s proceed with the preparatory work. The next step is to select the optimum trading conditions for the system to work, which are provided by trading platforms of the binary market. In this case, we need a trading terminal with fairly standard functionality:
- An accurate working chart, corresponding to the liquidity indicators of the service, to which the strategy template is applied,
- A possibility to set the required timeframe of the chart,
- A rich choice of assets,
- The rapid execution of contracts,
- The high rate of return,
You need to buy the UP option if you receive the following set of signals:
- The indicator Support and Resistance – the instrument has formed a short-term support level, from which the quotes have made a turn,
- The indicator CV_Ultimate_MA_MTF_V2 – the price has crossed the indicator’s level, after which the moving average has become green,
- The AR MACD BB v 1.00 indicator – the point-like moving average of the oscillator has crossed the Bollinger channel upwards and become green.
Having received all the system signals sequentially, you can purchase the UP option:
You should buy the DOWN option if you receive the following set of signals:
- The indicator Support and Resistance – the instrument has formed a short-term level of resistance, from which the quotes have made a turn,
- The indicator CV_Ultimate_MA_MTF_V2 – the price has crossed the level of the indicator, after which the moving average has become red,
- The AR MACD BB v 1.00 indicator – the point-like moving average of the oscillator has crossed the Bollinger channel down and become red.
Having consistently received all the necessary signals from the system, you can buy the DOWN option:
For effective testing of technical signals of the system, we recommend you to work on the market with 5-minute redemption rates. With the growth of market volatility, you can increase this parameter to 10-15 minutes.
Losses, which are absolutely inevitable in trading with any system, can be minimized by using contracts with an initial value. If your capital is large and the trading plan suggests a large profit, you can increase the risk level to 5% of the overall amount of your trading deposit.