Extreme CCI Binary System
The most important thing to say about the Extreme CCI Binary System, is the fact that this trading strategy is versatile and allows you to work with any time of expiry when trading on binary options.
At the same time it is able of of setting of these input parameters:
- The choice of currency pairs – not limited.
- Setting a time frame – not limited.
- The duration of the option – up to 3 candles.
- The time of the trade – any.
- Risk Management – the recommended amount for trading shall not exceed five percents of the existing deposit on a single transaction.
The optimum performance of the Extreme CCI Binary System is ensured by using a number of indicators (TBLC, Pivot alert, V Custom, Divergence CCI 14, CCI 21, CCI 30 and 55 EMA).
To install and start working with the trading strategy you need to download the file here, then unzip the indicators file into the «indicators» of the «MQL4» directory, and templates. After that, the terminal restarts and opens the graphs for the chosen currency pair. We just need to to set the pattern of «CCI_DIV_Strategy» and it is ready to work.
To make a decision, use these signals:
1) The price above the channel signals for the purchase of «Call» options, it is formed by the moving averages, which is located under the price chart, the VCustom3 indicator is in the oversold zone, and the appearance of the arrow “up” on any of the CCI indicators are below the VCustom3 indicator.
2) On the acquisition of the ” Put” options indicates the location of the lower price channel formed by the moving averages, which is under the price chart, the VCustom3 indicator is in the overbought area and the appearance of the arrow “down” on any of the CCI indicators are below the VCustom3 indicator.
Most experts believe that this trading strategy might well be used to work in a conventional Forex trading, where it plays the role of a trend strategy.
Choosing A Reliable Broker
|Broker||Bonus||Min Deposit||Payout||Review||Open Account|
|$10||Up to 91% *||Review||Visit Broker|
|Up to 50%, not available in EU countries||$100||Review||Visit Broker|
|Up to 100% deposit||$10||Up to 90%||Review||Visit Broker|