The «Ducat» Market Assessment System For Binary Trading
In order to obtain profitable lots on the binary market, investors must generate correct forecasts of market fluctuations. To do this, it is necessary to conduct complex analysis of the technical indicators of trading instrument liquidity. To simplify this task for online investors, we offer the “Ducat” automated system built on high-tech indicators. Its clear signals allow you to work in conditions of maximum efficiency – profitable market lots at a rate of up to 86%. When using the system to work on the market during the day, you can steadily increase your capital by an average of 100% daily.
The technical markup of the operating template for the “Ducat” market assessment system consists of a whole set of automatic tools that assess the maximum amount of data. This makes it possible to very clearly identify on the operating chart the asset price levels necessary for the registration of profitable trades. To be able to register contracts on the system, you will need a special resource for live charts with access to the necessary analysis services. As the most attractive resource in all respects, we suggest using the tradingview.com service. Here you will get full access to the main financial assets for trading futures contracts, as well as the ability to use the necessary analysis tools. To form the markup on the liquidity chart, use the following indicators:
- The Arnaud Legoux MA – in the settings, set the periods to 20/0.85/10. This technical resource for determining trend signals of market movement allows you to assess a ton of necessary figures – the direction of quote movement in the current market situation, the emergence of trends, and corrective price fluctuations.
- The Detrended Price Oscillator for expanding the potential of the strategy – set the period to 15 in the service’s settings. This will give us the necessary information on the possible direction of market movement in a narrow technical range.
- The Klinger Oscillator – this service will be used in the standard configuration settings. We will need this additional oscillator to determine the relative strength of the impulse of emerging trends and to filter the technical indicators of the other analysis services.
Install the necessary analysis tools and after carrying out their system configuration, you will receive the following markup on the operating chart:
To use the system, in addition to the technical resource for analysis, we will also need a terminal where we will process the technical signals. It is all quite simple – the system, thanks to the external resource, allows the investor to work on any trading platform. The only thing you need to pay attention to when selecting a terminal for trading is whether the liquidity indicators on the options platform correspond to the technical resource chart. In this regard, we can suggest the online service from the Binomo operator, which provides, in addition to accurate quotes, the opportunity to work with high-yield trading lots and a wide variety of assets for trading.
For lots with an UP forecast, use the following format:
- Price candlesticks of the asset chart intersect the level of the Arnaud Legoux MA indicator from the bottom upwards
- On the DPO technical tool, the trend movement moving average intersects the zero level of the scale upwards
- On the Klinger Oscillator, the dynamic lines intersect and diverge upwards
After receiving this set of technical signals from the trading system indicators, go to your trading terminal as quickly as possible to open a contract.
For lots with a DOWN forecast, use the following format:
- Price candlesticks of the asset chart intersect the level of the Arnaud Legoux MA indicator from the top downwards
- On the DPO technical tool, the trend movement moving average intersects the zero level of the scale downwards
- On the Klinger Oscillator, the dynamic lines intersect and diverge downwards
The effectiveness of the system’s signal processing depends on the choice of the right period for the expiration of options. In this case, it is necessary to take into account a few technical factors when calculating expiration – the timeframe of the chart, which is assessed when working on the market, and the current volatility of the asset quotes.
The best range for assessing the market for dynamic trading is the minute time frame of the chart. In this mode it is best to apply lots with expirations of 5 minutes – 10 minutes. Thus, you will get a fairly high performance indicator for the dynamics of trading and growth of investment capital.
In terms of money management, the system works in the standard risk management mode – for accounts with the minimum amount of funds we use trading lots of the starting cost, and upon the growth of investment funds to sufficiently high levels, we have the cost of lots not exceeding 3% of the total available capital.
Choosing A Reliable Broker
|Broker||Bonus||Min Deposit||Payout||Review||Open Account|
|$10||Up to 91% *||Review||Visit Broker|
|Up to 50%, not available in EU countries||$100||Review||Visit Broker|
|Up to 100% deposit||$10||Up to 90%||Review||Visit Broker|