The «Detector» Strategy Based On Professional Indicators
Many automatic indicators are offered today to assess the quotes of financial instruments. However, not all forecasting algorithms can offer traders high-precision signals and trading forecasts of maximum effectiveness. Among analysis services, there is a list of professional indicators that have proven themselves on the futures market. We offer you a well-developed trading system which uses a set of those tools to generate forecasts. When using the system to work on the options market, you will be able to consistently achieve trading lots with a positive outcome of expiration at a rate of more than 80%.
The method of system operation
To be able to work on the signals of the “Detector” system, you will need an indicator set which includes custom derivatives of classic market assessment algorithms. You will not find such resources on the specialized platforms of futures market brokers. Therefore, in order to apply the system, we suggest using the specialized informational resource of live charts at tradingview.com. Here you’ll find the widest choice of financial instruments for analysis, as well as a public library of indicators that can be used for free.
To start trading, open on the live charts service any asset you like, set the M1 time frame in the technical chart settings, and apply the following tools to the quotes:
- The EMA Scalper BUY/SELL – when setting up this analysis service, change the settings period to 50. This analysis tool uses a combined market assessment approach based on building dynamic trend levels which form channels of market price movement on the chart. In addition, the algorithm of the indicator uses the forecasting principle based on the moving average, which, thanks to the relatively large settings period, allows you to identify market trends with long builds. Thus, just using one indicator we are able to generate signals for several instruments at once.
- The AK MACD BB v 1.00 is another professional indicator that allows you to receive high accuracy signals based on a combination of classic analysis tools. The main service for building the algorithm is the standard MACD oscillator, and in addition to that, the indicator uses the algorithms of the Bollinger Bands channel instrument and the Parabolic technical indicator. Given such a diverse set of resources for indicator building, as well as the number of indicators that it is able to assess, we get an excellent service for forecasting the market.
After configuring the technical settings for the operating chart, the following markup will be formed on your screen:
Trading signals of the system
For CALL market lots, use the following combined signals of the strategy:
- The AK MACD oscillator formed as the Bollinger Bands price channel and the dotted moving of the indicator intersect the level of the centerline of the service’s scale upwards. At the same time, the instrument changes the color of the candlesticks to yellow on the asset chart.
- The EMA Scalper BUY/SELL indicator shows the BUY signal directly on the operating chart. This signal is formed at the point of intersection of the price and the dynamic price channel with the moving average level upwards, which allows us to identify on the chart the moment of emergence of upward trend movement.
For PUT market lots, use the following combined signals of the strategy:
- The AK MACD oscillator formed as the Bollinger Bands price channel and the dotted moving of the indicator intersect the level of the centerline of the service’s scale downwards. At the same time, the instrument changes the color of the candlesticks to blue on the asset chart.
- The EMA Scalper BUY/SELL indicator shows the SELL signal directly on the operating chart. This signal is formed at the point of intersection of the price and the dynamic price channel with the moving average level downwards, which allows us to identify on the chart the moment of emergence of downward trend movement.
Expiration and money management
- Expiration of trades – the most optimal mode of trading on the system is to use lots with expirations of 5 minutes. This range can be extended to 15 minutes during high volatility of asset price movements.
- Risk management – in order to reduce your trading losses and achieve the most secure trading format, use trades of no more than 3% of the volume of your trading account.
Choosing A Reliable Broker
|Broker||Bonus||Min Deposit||Payout||Review||Open Account|
|$10||Up to 91% *||Review||Visit Broker|
|Up to 50%, not available in EU countries||$100||Review||Visit Broker|
|Up to 100% deposit||$10||Up to 90%||Review||Visit Broker|