The Strategy Of Crypto Trading «Advanced Trader»
For unknown reasons, trading systems using crypto assets aren’t particularly popular today. Although the very acquisition of Bitcoin is currently in full swing, the use of this asset in the binary market is relatively rare. However, crypto trading is a much more promising undertaking than the direct investment of funds in Bitcoin as well as related currencies.
Moreover, this low-risk weekend trading is also unpopular among traders who prefer intraday trading during the working week.
However, exactly on weekends, using a crypto asset binary option investors get an opportunity to work on favorable terms and it ensures a rapid surge of the trading depot in a stable mode.
With this in mind, let’s start studying the strategy «Advanced Trader». This approach to private investment in the options market is characterized by high financial outcomes and maximum technical simplicity.
Why is it profitable to work on weekends?
The peculiarity of the stock exchange suggests that exactly weekend crypto trading demonstrates the highest efficiency in terms of market predictability if you use this strategy.
The reason for this phenomenon is rooted in the pronounced dive in activity of market participants on weekends. So, it means the reduction of the total volumes of finances present on the exchange during this period.
This peculiarity gives private investors an opportunity to make the most of profitable, but technically simple indicator trading techniques. These systems are capable of simultaneously assessing a very wide range of financial indicators of the exchange. Therefore, on their basis investors form the most realistic forecasts, trading with the maximum level of profitability.
It’s very easy to imagine a picture, formed on the graph under the condition of applying this crypto trading strategy on the day off. Let’s take a modern trading platform to illustrate how the strategy «Advanced trader» works. For instance, let’s use a smart solution from Binomo. It offers outstanding functionality and profitable trading conditions for successful crypto trading.
- Realistic crypto quotes, for example – BTC/ USD and LTC/USD. They are available here on weekends;
- Transactions with the maximum percentage of profitability – up to 88%;
- Professional built-in auto-indicators, providing high-probability forecasts;
- The absence of freezes and slippage in the terminal;
- The instant opening of the deal when the trading key is pressed;
- The expiration starts from 60 seconds;
- Favorable trading conditions: the starting deposit – $10 and the minimum position size – $1.
So, we open the asset chart and see:
- The range of price movement is quite narrow;
- Wave-like fluctuations of quotes enable to predict the upcoming trends with a high probability, for this purpose the simplest indicator combination would suffice:
The trading system «Advanced Trader» suggests the use of the following tools of auto-analysis:
- SMA 10;
- The reconfigured MACD indicator (set parameters 5/10/9);
- EMA 5 (use a yellow moving average);
- The reconfigured RSI indicator (10, extremes at 70/30). On the day off the template grid of this strategy will look like this:
Signals of the strategy
According to this strategy, the UP option can be launched with the following combination of auto-indicators:
- The auto-indicator RSI the moving average has demonstrated a turn up near the extremum 30;
- The oscillator MACD points to a change in the trend by the upward intersection of its medium- and short-term moving averages;
- The yellow line of the EMA auto-indicator has crossed the red line of the SMA indicator up.
The described signal layout looks like this:
You can start the DOWN option if you observe the following combination of auto-indicators:
- On the auto-indicator RSI the moving averages have demonstrated a turn down near the extremum 70;
- The oscillator MACD informs us about a change in the trend by the downward intersection of its medium-term and short-term moving averages;
- The yellow line of the EMA auto-indicator has crossed the red line of the SMA indicator down.
The described signal layout looks like this:
For start-up and small deposits you should open deals with a minimum amount. However, as your capital grows you can increase the risk to 10%.
Choosing A Reliable Broker
|Broker||Bonus||Min Deposit||Payout||Review||Open Account|
|$10||Up to 91% *||Review||Visit Broker|
|Up to 100% deposit||$10||Up to 90%||Review||Visit Broker|
|Up to 100% on deposit||$5||Up to 100%||Review||Visit Broker|